Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  LDIF as target

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 05, 2018 02:47 AM

Hi all,

Is it possible to generate LDIF file(s) instead of updating LDAP servers directly?

(as provisioning targets) 

Thanks,

Yoshio

• 2.  Re: LDIF as target

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 05, 2018 09:53 AM

How about populating an LDAP endpoint then running some code to export the data into LDIF?

• 3.  Re: LDIF as target

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 06, 2018 01:40 AM

Yeah, that is the one I'm instantly think of...

• 4.  Re: LDIF as target
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 07, 2018 06:09 AM

Hello,

I guess it could be a custom connector based on one or merge of following SDK ones :
    - sdkdyn_metadata.xml
    <namespace name="SDK DYN">
    <!-- Note: leave on one line as ANT replaceregexp task doesn't seem to be able to ignore newlines, despite the doc saying it can. -->
    <doc>Supports Software Development Kit (SDK) demo connector. This template provides mappings for a flat (i.e. non-hierarchical) case-sensitive connector that uses the recommended eTDYN* schema to save provisioning information to local files on the JCS host computer.
    Because it is flat, its containers are Virtual Containers not actually stored on the endpoint.</doc>
    - sdkdyn_script_opbindings.xml
    - sdkfs_metadata.xml
    <namespace name="SDK DYN FS">
    <doc>Mappings for a connector like SDKDYN, adding support for a hierarchy of local file-system folders.
    This template contains mappings for a connector which is exactly the same as SDKDYN except that it is case insensitive and not flat, and
    therefore it makes use of real (rather than Virtual) containers which are represented as local file system directories on the JCS host
    computer.
    </doc>

Best regards