Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  CA Identity Portal - First time login > Force to set security questions & answer

Posted Oct 04, 2018 04:58 AM

CA Identity Portal 14.2

User is first time login to CA Identity Portal, by default they are prompted to perform reset password.

After that can user be force to set their security questions & answers ?

• 2.  Re: CA Identity Portal - First time login > Force to set security questions & answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 04, 2018 06:25 AM

One way:

Assign an attribute to indicate a new use, populated by default as true.

Create a self-manage module which will be available only to uses that have this attribute, with the security question as the only action.

Then, on update, set the attribute to false (A px can be used).

You will have to make sure that all other profiles are available to users with the attribute set as false.

• 3.  Re: CA Identity Portal - First time login > Force to set security questions & answer

Posted Oct 07, 2018 10:09 PM

Hi Gil, it sound complicated in identity portal.

Am expecting something like, a checked box in Identity Portal Mgmt that can enable/disable ->"Force user to set their security questions & answers". 

regards,

William

• 4.  Re: CA Identity Portal - First time login > Force to set security questions & answer

Posted Oct 09, 2018 02:15 AM

Hi Gil, I saw ur previous reply on older question. I understand that, this is an alternative way of "forcing" user to setup their q & a.

thanks for the advice.

• 5.  Re: CA Identity Portal - First time login > Force to set security questions & answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 07, 2018 01:46 AM

If the reply has not answered your question, please open a support case so we can investigate further.

• 6.  Re: CA Identity Portal - First time login > Force to set security questions & answer

Posted Oct 07, 2018 10:09 PM

Hi Nino,

Ok, I will create an issue, thanks.

regards,

William