Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  When will the CA Identity Governance 14.2 be GA?

Posted Mar 30, 2018 03:32 PM

I was told CA Identity Governance 14.2 would be Generally Available in March. That does not look like it is going to happen, therefore I would like to know the revised target date. I only need the 14.2 version of the Client Tool to mitigate security vulnerabilities documented from Qualys and documented as exceptions for management review. The 14.2 Version of the Client tools can use new versions of the prereq software which is the source of the vulnerabilities. Any chance I can obtain the new Client Tool software now?

Thank You,

Mike

• 2.  Re: When will the CA Identity Governance 14.2 be GA?
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 02, 2018 01:12 PM

Mike 14.2 will be slated to be released end of Apr or beginning of May.   Will work on seeing if I can get you a pre-release version of the 14.2 client tools 

• 3.  Re: When will the CA Identity Governance 14.2 be GA?

Posted Apr 06, 2018 03:41 PM
      |   view attached

I have received, installed, and performed basic testing for patch: “Defect DE340584 IG_DTS_TESTFIX_DE340584” to resolve Problem Ticket “00917406 Client Tool will not Import RACF cfg”. Can you have this fix added to the 14.2 install process or will I have to install the 14.2 Client Tool and then the same patch re-compiled for the 14.2 Client Tool?

Thank You,

Mike