Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  LDAP 70 error while creating users

Posted Oct 13, 2016 06:37 AM

I am facing the below error while creating users from provisioning manager, the users are getting created in AD but in the console I could see this error. Could anyone tell me why this is happening and how to resolve?

Message Primary Object
    1 Error Failure Create Account :ETA_E_0016<AAC>, Account for Global User 'aldell1' on Active Directory Endpoint 'norgesgruppen.no' creation failed: :ETA_E_0004<AAC>, Active Dir. Account 'Aleksander Dellerud' on 'norgesgruppen.no' creation failed: Connector Server Add failed: code 70 (RESULTS_TOO_LARGE): failed to add entry eTADSAccountName=Aleksander Dellerud,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 ADM Brukere Lokale,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 ADM Brukere,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 Flust,eTADSDirectoryName=norgesgruppen.no,eTNamespaceName=ActiveDirectory,dc=NGADMIN1,dc=etasa: JCS@ngcaimpro1p: JNDI: [LDAP: error code 70 - Failed to establish connection to ng15asrv. Home directory not created: \\ng15asrv\homedir$\aldell1]: failed to add eTADSAccountName=Aleksander Dellerud,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 ADM Brukere Lokale,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 ADM Brukere,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 Flust,eTADSDirectoryName=norgesgruppen.no,eTNamespaceName=ActiveDirectory,dc=NGADMIN1,dc=etasa (ldaps://ngcaimpro1p.norgesgruppen.no:20411)

• 2.  Re: LDAP 70 error while creating users

Posted Oct 24, 2016 10:14 AM

rituparna - can you confirm you are referring to an issue you are seeing with CA Identity Service? I believe this may have been posted in the wrong community and if so I can help you move it to the right one.

• 3.  Re: LDAP 70 error while creating users

Posted Nov 10, 2016 12:44 AM

Hi Sandeep,

This was a problem for Identity Manager.. apologies for posting it in wrong community.

• 4.  Re: LDAP 70 error while creating users

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 27, 2016 12:58 PM

Sandeep,

This seems to me like it's an Identity Manager problem (not Identity Service).

- Do you have this problem when simply trying to use Provisioning Manager (not Identity Manager's web user interface)? 

What is the exact use case?  Are you creating an account and associating to an already existing global user?

- Can you share the logs from the connector server?

Thanks,

Sagi

• 5.  Re: LDAP 70 error while creating users
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 03, 2016 03:27 PM

You would want to check to make sure that the ID used to acquire the endpoint has permission to access and create folders on \\ng15asrv\homedir$