Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  LDAP error Code 70 :Users were created to Active Directory Endpoint from PM with 70 error code

Posted Oct 13, 2016 06:41 AM

I am facing the below error while creating users from provisioning manager, the users are getting created in AD but in the console I could see this error. Could anyone tell me why this is happening and how to resolve?

Message Primary Object
    1 Error Failure Create Account :ETA_E_0016<AAC>, Account for Global User 'aldell1' on Active Directory Endpoint 'norgesgruppen.no' creation failed: :ETA_E_0004<AAC>, Active Dir. Account 'Aleksander Dellerud' on 'norgesgruppen.no' creation failed: Connector Server Add failed: code 70 (RESULTS_TOO_LARGE): failed to add entry eTADSAccountName=test,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 test user local ,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 test user ,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 Flust,eTADSDirectoryName=test.no,eTNamespaceName=ActiveDirectory,dc=TESTADMIN1,dc=etasa: JCS@hostname: JNDI: [LDAP: error code 70 - Failed to establish connection to ng15asrv. Home directory not created: \\ng15asrv\homedir$\test]: failed to add eTADSAccountName=test,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 test user local ,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 test user ,eTADSOrgUnitName=15 Flust,eTADSDirectoryName=test.no,eTNamespaceName=ActiveDirectory,dc=TESTADMIN1,dc=etasa (ldaps://hostname:20411)

• 2.  Re: LDAP error Code 70 :Users were created to Active Directory Endpoint from PM with 70 error code
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 13, 2016 09:14 AM

Check to make sure that the ID used to acquire the ADS endpoint can establish a connection to \\ng15asrv\homedir$ from the machine running the Connector Server.

• 3.  Re: LDAP error Code 70 :Users were created to Active Directory Endpoint from PM with 70 error code

Posted Oct 14, 2016 07:47 AM

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick response. I am new to this.. could you please help me on how to check if the ID can establish connection to ng15asrv

• 4.  Re: LDAP error Code 70 :Users were created to Active Directory Endpoint from PM with 70 error code

Posted Oct 14, 2016 07:54 AM

As a windows share.