DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  MPLS - Dynamic Global collection help

Posted Oct 20, 2020 04:59 AM
    Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a Global collection with specific models, that are related to MPLS.
    My objective is to filter and show LSP models with a specific name caracteristic and show only those which have their MplsPath "child models" with specific names (but I do not want to see the MplsPath model).

I do manage to find the LSP with the specific name type, applying another filter attribute for the MplsPath (an OR) with specific name caracteristics I can see them also.

(Model Type Name Equal To "LSP" AND Name Matches RegExp ".*(ABC|DEFG).*") OR (Model Type Name Equal To "MplsPath" AND Name Matches RegExp "^((?!HIJ|KLMN).)*$")

But I am not being able to create a search criteria to see only those LSP which have those specific MplsPath models on it.

Another way I was thinking, was to use somehow the attribute ToModelName (0x452001b) existing in the LSP model, but I do not seem to find it in the Search Options.

I also thought about taking a different aproach by using security strings but that will not become dynamic, because I would have to give that string to all devices I want, looking for them one by one and placing it.

Does anyone have any idea or come across something alike, that could help me?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: MPLS - Dynamic Global collection help

Posted Oct 22, 2020 05:24 AM
    Hello all,

I found the answer for what I was looking for, by using an existing search from the locater (LSP by Ingress and Egress.

Thanks