DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Can not see UCM data on CA PM

Posted Oct 18, 2019 05:47 PM
    Hi, 

We have UCM up and running, receiving Avaya and cisco information, everything is shown on UCM reports, but the CA PM Dashboards are empty. 

I've checked that the devices are shown on PM over "Monitored Devices" but they are listed as Pingabe Devices. 

I need to populate UCM data on PM dahsboards, anyone resollved this before?

Regards

PD: Obviously I executed the integration steps as mentioned on docops. So the Datasource on PM is connectedm even with synched users.

• 2.  RE: Can not see UCM data on CA PM
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 24, 2019 09:22 AM
    If you are looking at the "Top" views. Try looking at 24hrs.
    I had a lot of problems getting the sync to work correctly. (Had to get it fixed and get on a new version of CAPM and UCM). 
    An easy one that should work it the "Worst Phones - MOS - Percent".
    I kinda gave up hope on doing a lot with UCM because ca-broadcom is not investing many resources in the product. 
    We have some bugs that if a bad call comes it it dumps all the calls for that time along with that bad call. (Bad calls are why you need the product)

Some views that I have gotten some data are as follows:
    You may need to be set for 24 hours for the
    Views that work

• 3.  RE: Can not see UCM data on CA PM

Posted Oct 25, 2019 11:14 AM
    Thanks David, 

I know exactly what you are talking about, but the costumer need this monitoring. 

I opened a support case, and I could realized that the console server is configured with Spanish Regional Settings, what is affecting some webpages. I hope this can resolve the integration issue. 

I'll update this post if a get it work.

Regards.