DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  General Availability Announcement - Spectrum Device Certification Packs 10.4.1 and 10.4.2

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 28, 2020 02:37 PM
    Edited by Silvio Okamoto Sep 28, 2020 02:45 PM
    On behalf of the Broadcom DX NetOps Product Team, we are pleased to announce General Availability (GA) of the DX NetOps Spectrum Device Certification Packs for the supported base GA releases r10.4.1 and r10.4.2.

These new Device Certification Packs are cumulative patches that consist of new and updated simple device certifications based on customer requirements. Previously, device certifications were delivered along with the new releases of CA Spectrum. With our new initiative, our customers can leverage the benefits of newly certified devices on their current install base without upgrading to the latest GA release.

It is strongly recommended that you refer to the Release Notes available with the Device Certification Pack to understand and be aware of any specific requirements that might be applicable to your environment. If you have related questions or need clarifications for specifics called out in the Device Certification Pack document, please contact your local support team.

Updates included in DX NetOps Spectrum Device Certification Packs
    Each Device Certification Pack has its own Release Notes, where you can review a list of the newly certified devices.

Where to obtain DX NetOps Spectrum Device Certification Packs
    The DX NetOps Spectrum Device Certification Packs (the self-extracting install files for each of the supported operating systems) and associated Software Release Notice, can be obtained from the ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/CA-SPECTRUM/Updates/GA/Spectrum_10.04.02.Cert_Pack_001/

------------------------------
    Silvio Okamoto
    Technical Support Engineer IV
    Broadcom Inc

• 2.  RE: General Availability Announcement - Spectrum Device Certification Packs 10.4.1 and 10.4.2

Posted Jul 22, 2021 04:31 AM

Hi Silvio,

I am getting this error when trying to access the directory from my browser:

From WinSCP I am also getting an empty folder and from Windows CMD, I can "cd" to the directory, but "ls" brings no results.

Could you please assist?

Thanks,
    Marcelo

Marcelo Zacchi
    CA Spectrum consultant
    Nets Denmark

• 3.  RE: General Availability Announcement - Spectrum Device Certification Packs 10.4.1 and 10.4.2

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 22, 2021 06:31 AM

Hi Marcelo,

The ftp server has been switched to the Broadcom domain. Here is the new URL:
    https://ftp.broadcom.com/WebInterface/redirectftp.html?path=/CAproducts/CA-SPECTRUM/Updates/GA/Spectrum_10.04.02.Cert_Pack_001/

And this is the URL of the main folder:
    https://ftp.broadcom.com/WebInterface/redirectftp.html?path=/CAproducts/CA-SPECTRUM/Updates/GA/

Thanks,

Silvio

Technical Support Engineer IV
    Broadcom Inc