DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CA Performance Management - Custom Report

Posted Oct 01, 2018 11:52 AM

Hi,

i want to Create custom report or Dashboard in CAPC, in which the bandwidth(Bits In / Bits Out) of all router are displayed separately, 

i got 95% Bits In / Bits Out but i want 75%, in which only those router were displayed whose bandwidth is above 75%....

please guide me how i can do this in Performance Center.....?

• 2.  Re: CA Performance Management - Custom Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 03, 2018 11:06 AM

Abdul,

I think you may find using the OpenAPI will be how you will be able to accomplish this.  Here are some examples that should give you an idea of how you can use the OpenAPI to accomplish what you would like:

Show Me the Devices with Average CPU and Memory Utilization More Than 75 Percent Based on IP Address Substring

OpenAPI QueryBuilder Examples - CA Performance Management - 3.6 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Show Me the Interfaces in a Group That Have Averaged Less Than 40 Percent Hourly Utilization:

OpenAPI QueryBuilder Examples - CA Performance Management - 3.6 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Regards,

Troy

• 3.  Re: CA Performance Management - Custom Report

Posted Oct 04, 2018 05:58 AM

Thanks Troy,

I'll get back to you after studying this.....

• 4.  Re: CA Performance Management - Custom Report

Posted Oct 09, 2018 09:14 AM

Troy,

performance management 3.5 support openAPI??

• 5.  Re: CA Performance Management - Custom Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 09:41 AM

Yes, it does.  Just change the 3-6 in the URL to 3-5 to access the 3.5 docs.  For example:

OpenAPI QueryBuilder Examples - CA Performance Management - 3.5 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Troy