DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  jasper Tool - EBH business day reports unable to generate.

Posted Jul 06, 2018 08:24 AM

Dear All,

we have installed and configured the jasper report server in my environment. meanwhile to generate the PBH /EBH report PBH ( 8AM to 19.59PM ) showing correctly but EBH ( 20:00 PM to next day 7.59AM ) report is showing wrong information to the same raised a case for support team and team informed us Business day hours should be on same day. if it is different spectrum report will not support It is confirmed that business day hours should be on the same day.it is functionaing as designed if we want to include even another day or previous day business start date and business end date.

It is new feature and you can post the same in " comunities .ca.com " and it will be reviewed by PM and depending on voting it will be added in future releases .

As per our client RFP, we need to submit a report EBH time like 20:00 PM to next day 7.59AM if we want submit we will be penalized. how ever this month end golive to jasper tool. 

my humbly request you to please take my issue on high priority.

Note: Above feature is already in ehealth - report.

Regards,

Raja Sekar

• 2.  Re: jasper Tool - EBH business day reports unable to generate.
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 09, 2018 10:28 AM

Hi Raja,

The information you received is accurate.

"Business Day Hours” do need to occur in the same day.  They cannot span 2 days for a "Business Day”.

This appears to have been created as a question and should have been an idea.

I am not sure if you can edit your posting to be an idea from a question.

This feature may also exist in our CAPM product CA Performance Management where you can ask them there.

Since it would be a new feature I would not expect a quick turn around.

See if you can edit your post into an idea.  If not, create a new "Idea” on the communities so it can be seen by Spectrum Product Management.

Thanks!