DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Jun 30, 2017 07:22 AM

We migrated to Spectrum 10.2.1 with Jasper 6.3.1. You now that many reports from the Infoview are not yet available on Jasper. 

Did anyone create a custom report for "Service Summary by Service Name" and is willing to share?

• 2.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Jul 05, 2017 07:23 AM

Hello RenatoBR what do you mean on "by Service", you wish an input Control that list your services and the create de report based on that?

• 3.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Jul 05, 2017 07:56 AM

Services as created in Spectrum Service Editor. I just want the same report called "Service Summary by Service Name" that was available out of the box with the old Infoview.

• 4.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Jul 05, 2017 08:36 AM

I hadn't used Infoview could you post a sample of the report, like a print

• 5.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Jul 12, 2017 04:15 PM

There is currently no report in Jasper for this.

There is also no Service Manager domain in Jasper to allow creation of custom reports.

I believe there are plans to expand the service manager reports in future releases.

• 6.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Aug 14, 2017 10:36 AM

Hi Matthew,

I have exactly the same problem in a customer's environment. I am migrating Spectrum and CABI and now I am using Jasper but the Services reports are not available. Is it possible to create them using Ad-Hoc reports?
    This is critical for all migrations that included these types of reports, is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks!

• 7.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Aug 14, 2017 10:54 AM

Hi Gaston,

Unfortunately they are not available in Ad-Hoc reports either.

This is something we are aware of and I am sure engineering is working on a solution for a future release to enhance the reporting application.

Thanks!

• 8.  Re: Jasper Report: Service Summary by Service Name

Posted Aug 17, 2017 08:13 AM

Can't wait for the next "client satisfaction survey".