DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Spectrum Device Certification Packs - Delayed Availability

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 09, 2017 12:03 PM

Over the past year, CA Spectrum product development teams have adopted the delivery of Device Certification Packs to allow customers to leverage the benefits of newly certified devices on their current install base without upgrading to the latest GA release.

CA Technologies is pleased to inform you that the new versions of “CA Spectrum® Device Certification Packs” for the supported base GA releases r10.0, r10.1 and r10.2 will be available by end of this quarter i.e 30-Jun.  Upcoming Device Certification Packs are cumulative packs that contain device certifications for various vendors like Cisco, Juniper, F5, Checkpoint, Fortigate, HP and many more.

Our plan is to deliver a certification pack each quarter but unfortunately, we missed it with an intent of covering more number of certifications to serve the wider audience. We understand the importance of this and keeping this in mind, we assure you to deliver the next milestones as committed.

• 2.  Re: Spectrum Device Certification Packs - Delayed Availability

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 10, 2017 11:18 AM

Hi Team,

I acknowledge the fact that we were delayed on the cert packs - it was due to some priority items for quality we were trying to knock off. After publishing the current one, you should see one every quarter.

Do hold me and my team accountable for this - this is very important and you have my personal commitment here.

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar