DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hello! Is there any way to reset as NCM settings. Device families appear as NCM_Script, completely unconfigured.

• 1.  Hello! Is there any way to reset as NCM settings. Device families appear as NCM_Script, completely unconfigured.

Posted Apr 04, 2018 10:52 AM

Hello! Is there any way to reset NCM settings. The device families appear with the NCM_Script type, completely unconfigured, to complete the Sync Task appeared inside the families folder instead of the Tasks folder. Could someone explain to me what happened and how to reverse it?

• 2.  Re: Hello! Is there any way to reset as NCM settings. Device families appear as NCM_Script, completely unconfigured.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 04, 2018 11:27 AM

Hi Tarquiliano Pinheiro da Costa

It is not quite clear why you are seeing those in NCM in the wrong place. it is not a common issue that I can tell, and I am not able to reproduce in the lab. 

you could try loading in a previously saved database to see if the changes revert back to normal. 

HTH

Jay V

• 3.  Re: Hello! Is there any way to reset as NCM settings. Device families appear as NCM_Script, completely unconfigured.

Posted Apr 04, 2018 01:27 PM

Thank you, volja01! Failure has been resolved. For some unknown reason my console appeared this way. Solution: revert snapshot and restart tomcat.