I tried to model network device in CA EHealth, its showing " No response to ping " but when I am trying from eHealth server command prompt it responding to ping, I tried some other IP's also but it not responding to any of device for ping.
I tried to ping modelled devices in CA EHealth they are getting ping from application.
Please take a look at: Discovery fails with error 'No Response to SNMP' or 'No Response to Ping'
And please try:
Please do the following, if the eHealth server is running Unix:
1. Go to $NH_HOME and modify the nethealtrc.sh.usr file
2. Add the following line to the file:
export NH_POLL_PING_PKTSIZE; NH_POLL_PING_PKTSIZE=64
3. Restart eHealth for it to take effect:
Please do the following if the eHealth server is running Windows:
1. Go to the System Properties, select the Advanced tab and click on "Environment Variables"
2. Add a new system environment variable
3. Set the name to NH_POLL_PING_PKTSIZE
4. Set the value to 32
5. Reboot the server for it to take effect
Regarding the last update, please let us know if you still have questions if not, could you please mark the answer.