DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Customer Volunteers - NetOPs Portal Project

Posted Aug 18, 2017 10:00 AM

Hello Spectrum Customers -

17 years ago i sat down with the R&D team and we scratched out a vision for a new user interface - project 'Freedom' matured into one of the best user interface experiences within our industry and i am so proud to have been a part of that team -  I am excited to say we are doing this again and we have reached a point in our work where we would like to partner with a good cross section of spectrum customers. 

If you would like to participate in requirements,  design,  and demo discussions please comment or send me a note at daniel.holmes@ca.com

We already have some early capabilities avialable for demo and just like we did for OneClick we want to follow a path from the end-user / operators all the way to the administrator but delivering beyond OneClick we are designing a single user experience for all of NetOps that will tie into our enterprise reporting and dashboard strategy as well as Digital Experience Insights Full Stack Monitoring architecture.

We would love to talk with Spectrum cusotmers who also own CA Performance Management as well as those Spectrum cusotmers who do NOT yet own CA Performance Management. In addition we would like to talk with customers who are using our Unified Infrastructure Management and CA Application Performance as we are focused on delivering the best NetOps soltuion together with a really compelling full stack monitoring solution availalbe as a service that can also be deployed on-premise.

Ok no more details - you have to attend the party if you want more gossip.

Thanks -

Dan Holmes

• 2.  Re: Customer Volunteers - NetOPs Portal Project

Posted Aug 20, 2017 07:36 PM

Hi Dan,

I would be interested in joining the discussion , we do use CA Spectrum and CA PM 

Regards,

Phani Devulapalli