DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  QOS alarm from SNMP collector are pointing HUB name instead of Target device

Posted Mar 28, 2018 03:25 AM

We have CA Spectrum 10.2 and UIM 8.4.7. Integrated with SNMPgateway

SNMP collector managing network devices and these are sending alarms to spectrum.when i saw in UIM, the alarm pointing to target device and same alert if i saw in ca spectrum it is pointing to SNMP collector HUB name,

Anybody has any work around pls share.

• 2.  Re: QOS alarm from SNMP collector are pointing HUB name instead of Target device

Posted Mar 28, 2018 08:24 AM

I guess the only way is to use the Spectrum SouthBound Gateway to map the event on another model.

• 3.  Re: QOS alarm from SNMP collector are pointing HUB name instead of Target device

Posted Mar 29, 2018 01:25 AM

Thanks for reply,

But for some of alarms pointing to target correctly. i have 600+ devices.

How to map pls share any doc if you have

• 4.  Re: QOS alarm from SNMP collector are pointing HUB name instead of Target device

Posted Mar 29, 2018 04:33 AM

You mean that for some devices it works fine and for some others it doesn't? Are the alarms for working and non-working devices all coming from the same SNMP Collector? To the same SpectroSERVER?

The SBGW documentation is available here (with examples): https://docops.ca.com/ca-spectrum/10-2-3/en/integrating/southbound-gateway-toolkit