DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

A device with Sysdge declares a rule and is modeled on spectrum but does not generate alarm on that device, the question that generates it on another device

• 1.  A device with Sysdge declares a rule and is modeled on spectrum but does not generate alarm on that device, the question that generates it on another device

Posted Feb 10, 2017 01:47 PM

Good day

I have a question regarding spectrum 10.1,
    A divice 10.20.10.2 i have a rule declared  in Sysedge contains a detonator '.*Cannot open connection.* '  but within the log to check it contains in Match text: ERROR (Procesarbackoffice.negocio.contable- execute:85 )- -> ocurred a error in information send the diviceA  130.30.123.150 cannot openconnection). But the computer does not alarm the one that has declared the rule if it does not take the ip that has the LOG and alarm that equipment, I think that is not correct or That is the root cause analysis function?

I hope they support me

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: A device with Sysdge declares a rule and is modeled on spectrum but does not generate alarm on that device, the question that generates it on another device

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2017 11:31 PM

Hi Eduardo,

It seems to me that you are trying to monitor log file using SystemEDGE, however we need more clearer description about what the issue and what exactly your expectation is. Can you give the event data and screen captures to visualize your problem?

Regards,

Widjaja.

• 3.  Re: A device with Sysdge declares a rule and is modeled on spectrum but does not generate alarm on that device, the question that generates it on another device
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 15, 2017 04:40 AM

Hi Eduardo,

Please open a case with CA Support, as we will need to review configurations, etc. to see why this is not working

Regards,

Dencel