DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

Performance Center stopped showing data for VMware Virtual Machine Aggregate Metrics

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Performance Center stopped showing data for VMware Virtual Machine Aggregate Metrics

Posted 04-08-2016 05:38 AM

Dear,

We have Performance Center version 2.3.1.0. A few days ago PC stopped showing data for virtual machines for VMware Virtual Machine Aggregate Metrics.

How can I troubleshoot and find the root cause of the issue? I've tried to rediscover machine where VC AIM agent is, but nothing happened.

Thank you,

Ivana

• 2.  Re: Performance Center stopped showing data for VMware Virtual Machine Aggregate Metrics
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 04-03-2017 05:58 PM

Hi Ivana:

You may want to simply try restarting the data collectors to see if they start polling again.  I would also add that 2.3.1 is end of service as of 2015: CA Performance Management releases 2.3.2 End of Service Announcement - CA Technologies 

The current version is 3.0.  There have been many changes since 2.3.1 that I think you would fine helpful.  My suggestion would be to upgrade from 2.3.1 to take advantage of the many new features and bug fixes

HTH,

Joe