DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Spectrum and BOXI

Posted Apr 21, 2016 11:05 AM

Spectrum OC+SRM+SPECRTO srv 10.1 (RHEL) and BOXI WINDOWS

Good day,

I have a working installation of the above systems with the following issue that I am trying to resolve

Information on installation

The Spectrum server is integrated with the BOXI server with no errors. (Business objects integration enabled)

The Spectrum server has updated the imported the Business Managed object correctly from the SPECTRUM server.

Issue at hand

When I run the CA Asset Reports from Public Folders-CA Reports- Assets-Group (Current Assets:Group) report

I Notice that the Select Group Type, Group Name (group_id) drop down is not availabe

It seem these spectrum groups have not been imported by the above integration

Any assistance in getting this resolved would be appreciated

Regards

• 2.  Re: Spectrum and BOXI
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 19, 2016 07:48 AM

Hi

Did you ever get an answer to this? It looks similar to an issue I had when you double click on the report to open it. This was possible with CABI 3.3 but not 4.1. For 4.1 you need to right click on the report and then select View to run the report. 

Hope that helps.

John

• 3.  Re: Spectrum and BOXI

Posted Sep 19, 2016 07:53 AM

Don’t double click

Right Click and run your report from there.

Jose Ramos Correia | Infrastructure Engineering | GTIS | Barclays Africa Group

Tel +27 11 350 6316 | Mobile +27 82 462 0037 | Email jose.correia@absa.co.za<mailto:jose.correia@absa.co.za>

2nd Floor, Absa Towers South, 160 Main Street, Johannesburg, 2001

Respect  | Integrity  | Service |  Excellence  |  Stewardship

Helping people achieve their ambitions – in the right way

Please consider the environment before printing this email

COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL

INTERNAL ONLY