Dear Spectrum Community Members,
As most of you know we are currently working on support for Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points. Most of you guys have already participated in Beta testing the same and provided good feedback.
To take this further we have some questions with respect to WLC fail over scenario specific to AP-SSO. And I was hoping if community members can help here.
1. Before WLC fail over, will Secondary WLC always be SNMP disabled?
2. How customer is willing to model Secondary WLC in SNMP disabled case?
3. When secondary WLC enabled with SNMP? Expecting that during Primary WLC down case this happens, but, need to confirm.
4. If secondary enabled with SNMP, will its SNMP configuration be same as that of Primary WLC (like protocol version, community string & SNMP profiles, etc).
5. When Secondary WLC is taken over, will SNMP be disabled on Primary WLC.
Looking forward for your responses. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for using the CA Community! It looks like your question has been answered so we are closing this thread out. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us again.