DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Last polled data

Posted Jun 25, 2015 10:19 AM

Is there way to show in report the last gauge value collected from a metric?

• 2.  Re: Last polled data

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 08, 2015 11:47 AM

Hi Ednei,

Did you ever get an answer for this request?

I'll make an assumption and take a guess that you may want to see the raw value for the given metric that was collected in the most recent poll cycle.

If that is what you seek, it may be as simple as running a view that includes that Metric for the last hour, and ensure the resolution is set to As Polled. Export it as a raw CSV file. That should give you the raw value in the CSV export for the most recent poll period at that time.

If that is not a correct assumption, can you define a bit further what you're looking for?

Thanks,

Mike

• 3.  Re: Last polled data

Posted Jul 14, 2015 03:42 PM

Hi Michael,

Correct. The information is exported in a CSV fil, but I would like to show the information in a report/dashboard.

• 4.  Re: Last polled data

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 18, 2016 03:53 PM

Hello Ednei,

Thanks for the follow up. Were you ever able to create a graphical report that showed the value you sought?

I am not aware of any View that would provide this in the UI. As far as I know such a report would be an Enhancement Request.

Thanks,

Michael

• 5.  Re: Last polled data

Posted Aug 11, 2016 07:54 AM

However it is not out of the box in a view, you can get it out from OpenAPI. (with some coding you may see an OpenAPI Query Output in a Browser View...)