DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Spectrum 9.4.2 has released and is available for download

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2015 09:45 AM

Spectrum 9.4.2 has been released and is available for download.

Customers can download from the support.ca.com Download Center or through the Solutions & Patches Index link off the Spectrum Product Home Page (http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/support-by-product/ca-spectrum.aspx).

Please read the News announcement letter and FAQ also available from the Spectrum Product Home Page.

• 2.  Re: Spectrum 9.4.2 has released and is available for download

Posted Feb 19, 2015 10:15 AM

The download center does not have it listed under products or published solutions for 9.4.

• 3.  Re: Spectrum 9.4.2 has released and is available for download

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2015 10:18 AM

The availability through the Download Center is delayed, please download from the alternative ftp site.  This is also mentioned in the FAQ.

• 4.  Re: Spectrum 9.4.2 has released and is available for download

Posted Feb 19, 2015 05:23 PM

is there a listing anymore of the bugs fixed in the various releases? I saw in the release notes that Java and MySQL were upgraded but no mentions really of the list of bug fixes.....

• 5.  Re: Spectrum 9.4.2 has released and is available for download

Posted Feb 19, 2015 05:25 PM

Never mind.... Answered my own question. The release notes on the FTP site (ftp.ca.com) have the bug fixes but the PDF that was on the support download site didn't.

Thanks!

• 6.  Re: Spectrum 9.4.2 has released and is available for download

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2015 05:33 PM

You beat me to it Matt.  You are correct the PDF version is obtained through the Download Center and is primarily for new features and enhancements, while the html version obtained from the ftp.ca.com<ftp://ftp.ca.com> site has the bug fix listing.

--

Rene’

Rene’ Cantwell

CA Technologies

Support Delivery Manager

603-334-2497

rene.cantwell@ca.com<mailto:rene.cantwell@ca.com>