DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

Spectrum tomcat not start

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Spectrum tomcat not start

Posted 09-08-2015 04:09 PM

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my Spectrum 9.4, I installed of the application in my new environment and after to install the CABI my tomcat not starting more.

Set 08, 2015 4:53:01 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks

SEVERE: The web application [/axis2] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ClassFactory$1] (value [com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ClassFactory$1@2e13f9]) and a value of type [java.util.WeakHashMap] (value [{class javax.xml.bind.annotation.W3CDomHandler=java.lang.ref.WeakReference@1ec66c9}]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Set 08, 2015 4:53:01 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks

SEVERE: The web application [/axis2] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [org.apache.axiom.util.UIDGenerator$1] (value [org.apache.axiom.util.UIDGenerator$1@1504a66]) and a value of type [long[]] (value [[J@44703d]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Set 08, 2015 4:53:01 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol stop

INFO: Stopping ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-80"]

Set 08, 2015 4:53:01 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol destroy

INFO: Destroying ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-80"]

I start the service spectrum tomcat and after 1 minute the service is stopped, remember, i didn't any modification in my environment

Are there any ideas?

Leandro Oliveira

• 2.  Re: Spectrum tomcat not start
    Best Answer

Posted 09-08-2015 04:23 PM

Hi Leandro,

It is likely that both OneClick's tomcat and BOXI's tomcat are trying to use the same shutdown port (8005). You can try changing one of them to

use another port ex 8006 (assuming that is open).

$SPECROOT/tomcat/conf/server.xml

<Server port="8006" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">

After that restart OneClick's tomcat and I would think it should stay up.

Regards,

Greg

• 3.  Re: Spectrum tomcat not start

Posted 09-08-2015 04:39 PM

Hi Gregory,

Perfect! I did that and okay.

I changed the port 8005 to 8006.

Thaks

Regards

Leandro Oliveira

• 4.  Re: Spectrum tomcat not start

Posted 09-08-2015 04:24 PM

Leandro,

So you have OneClick and CABI installed on the same system? Possibly there is a port contention between the OneClick tomcat and the CABI tomcat. A review of the entire stdout.log (Windows) catalina.out (Linux/Solaris) would be required.

Regards,

Joe

• 5.  Re: Spectrum tomcat not start

Posted 09-08-2015 04:40 PM

Hi Joseph,

My system is windows server 2012 r2

I changed the port 8005 to 8006.

Thaks

Regards

Leandro Oliveira