DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CA eHealth login issue

Posted Jun 13, 2014 05:36 AM

i have successfully installed ca eHealth 6.3. during installation i have mentioned user name as "ehealth" and also set password. but now i am having a problem with login to the oneclick for ehealth(oneclickEH) console. whenever i tried to login to the oneclickEH console with that aforesaid username and password it retured with incorrect credentials. what is the procedure to fix this issue? its urgent........................

• 2.  RE: CA eHealth login issue
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 13, 2014 06:03 AM

Hello Subrata,

Please logon to eHealth OCE console using your admin account and see if it works. Username should be admin and by default the password is set to ehealth, if you have not specified. Once logged in, you can go into Task and Information - User Administration and see ehealth user listed there. Double click on it to modify permissions and click on OneClick tab. You will see access is disabled for all under OCE.

We recommend to keep this as it is and disabled and create users as per your requirement. For administration, use the default admin account.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Darshan

• 3.  Re: CA eHealth login issue

Posted Dec 22, 2016 04:26 AM

This worked for me. How can i connect to the ORacle Database? 

• 4.  Re: [.CA eHealth] CA eHealth login issue

Posted Jun 13, 2014 07:07 AM
    On 13.06.2014 11:35, CA Infrastructure Management Global User CommunityMessage
    Boards wrote:
    i have successfully installed ca eHealth 6.3. during installation i have
    mentioned user name as "ehealth" and also set password.
    User "ehealth" by default has no OC access. Just browser access.

H.