Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA Threat Analytics

Posted May 20, 2020 03:56 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Team,

I have integrated Threat Analytics with CA PAM. We are getting the logs from CAPAM. We have checked the Threat Analytics, then we find that it's health is showing Critical. I have attached the screenshot. Can anyone check and suggest what it means and is there any impact on CAPAM for this condition.

Thanks
    Bhumesh

• 2.  RE: CA Threat Analytics
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2020 11:02 AM
    Edited by Christopher Hackett May 22, 2020 04:59 PM

I don't know the product well... but if I had to guess, it has something to do with the size of your queues and how low your API Rate is.  Lookos like it stopped processing and is now getting further and further behind, and passed a threshold that caused it to go critical.

Looking at the numbers I would say that it worked for a while, but then something caused it to stop working... causing the rate to fall and the queue to grow.  I suspect it will just keep getting worse and worse until you resolve the issue.

I would look at the logs tab and see what they are telling you.  Perhaps the PAM API was turned off, or the API key that TAP is using was changed by a password view policy.

Good luck.