Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  CAPAM and O365

Posted Apr 07, 2020 05:25 PM
    We are looking at replacing RSA and leveraging our O365 2FA service for CAPAM authentication. Is this possible?

• 2.  RE: CAPAM and O365
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 11, 2020 07:04 AM

Jeff

I have not configured this but since O365 is a supported authentication method I do not see why you could not use that. There is not a lot of documentation around this other than the installation requirements in the PAM manuals. I believe the most important factor is to ensure your URL for ADFS is accessible and that the protocol WS-Trust 2005 with username mixed mode is enabled at the O365 endpoint.

Joe

• 3.  RE: CAPAM and O365

Posted Apr 13, 2020 12:41 PM
    Thank you Joseph. Can you provide a link to using O365 as an authentication method in the manual? I'm not sure what authentication method I should be using to utilize O365 MFA as an auth source. Would this be using SAML?

• 4.  RE: CAPAM and O365

Posted Apr 20, 2020 08:34 PM
    Hi Jeff

I would like to ask for your support, maybe you can help me with the following

Currently the client seeks to integrate the administration of office365 since the credentials of the users of Active Directory administration also manage office365. I would like to obtain more documentation regarding the integration of PAM and Office 365 since in the PAM documentation it only refers to the following required values

Security Token Service (STS) Endpoint URL
    Security Token Service (STS) Endpoint Reference URI
    Microsoft Online Portal URL
    Microsoft Online Portal Context Data

Once these values are configured, what is the next step?

If these values do not exist, can the integration be configured under SAML? Is there documentation for this procedure?