Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Provisioning of web portals fails when Native Browser is selected

Posted Nov 29, 2018 10:23 AM

Hello,

When we are provisioning web portals and Native Browser is selected, it fails.
    The test described in the images is with the CA portal. Using CA PAM Browser works fine but with the native it fails.

Please review the images.

It will be possible that some information is missing or maybe some permission denied?

Thank you.

Adolfo..

• 2.  Re: Provisioning of web portals fails when Native Browser is selected

Posted Nov 30, 2018 04:51 PM

I tried duplicating the problem.  The support page opens when using the PAM Browser.  When using the native browser, I got a similar error, but not the same one.  It is possible that there could be an issue related to a plugin.  Try using a different web page, and see if that makes a difference.  You can even try one that does not require a login.  Let's just see if the page will open.  I don't have one to suggest, as I don't have this working at the moment.  I will try and get this working in the next few business days.  If you can't get the native browser to work then it would be necessary to open a defect with Engineering.  As a first step you should open a ticket on the Support portal.  Include your PAM version, browser version and whether you login to PAM using that browser or the PAM client.

Ed