CA Client Automation

View Only
  • 1.  DB error: invalid column name in select query [CMM000191]

Posted Dec 05, 2018 03:18 PM

Hi all

Best regards.

When trying to delete a station (computer) in DSM Explorer I get the following error:

DB error: invalid column name in select query [CMM000191]

It only happens with this computer to erase.

I followed a CA document in which I explained the possible solution, however I have not managed to get the solution.

1. The ca_itrm login does not have the sysadmin role selected.
    2. ca_itrm login is mapped to mdb with user ca_itrm and Default Schema ca_itrm

At the moment of executing the query that I will show below (taken from the CA information) I get a single result, which is the following:

Query:

SELECT * FROM inv_table_map WHERE (tbl_owner+table_name_tree COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS NOT IN (SELECT u.name+o.name COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS FROM sysobjects o, sysusers u WHERE o.xtype='U' AND o.uid=u.uid)) OR (tbl_owner+table_name_item COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS NOT IN (SELECT u.name+o.name COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS FROM sysobjects o, sysusers u WHERE o.xtype='U' AND o.uid=u.uid))

Result:

What I need to know is that I must do with this result, what action must be taken to allow the affected computer station to be erased. Thanks for your possible answers engineers.

• 2.  Re: DB error: invalid column name in select query [CMM000191]
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 05, 2018 03:32 PM

If it only happens for this single computer, you can run this SQL to delete the agent.  But if this is a trend happening with any computer you try and delete, you should open a support case so we can investigate...

declare @uuid int
    declare uid CURSOR for select dis_hw_uuid from ca_discovered_hardware where host_name='Viper17'
    open uid
    fetch next from uid into @uuid
    while @@FETCH_STATUS=0
    begin
      delete from usd_applic where target=@uuid
      delete from ca_group_member where member_uuid=@uuid
      delete from ca_link_dis_hw_user where dis_hw_uuid=@uuid
      delete from ca_server where dis_hw_uuid=@uuid
      delete from ca_agent where object_uuid=@uuid
      delete from ca_discovered_hardware where dis_hw_uuid=@uuid
    fetch next from uid into @uuid
    end
    close uid
    deallocate uid

• 3.  Re: DB error: invalid column name in select query [CMM000191]

Posted Dec 05, 2018 03:46 PM

Hello Brian

Thanks for your answers.

Actually it only happened with a computer station, with the others eliminated without problems, I executed the query defining the hostname of the station and the expected results were seen.

Thank you.

Greetings from Colombia.