Attached is the latest WinOffline version -- 2016.12.08
As a reminder, always be sure to test WinOffline before distributing/using widely in your environment. Ensure you are satisfied with the results and reply here in the community with any questions, concerns or potential bugs for me to correct!
Here's what's changed/improved for this release--
- MS-SQL Tools: The Query Editor received an under the hood redesign/rewrite, in order to position it for new tools coming in the near future.
- MS-SQL Tools: The Query Editor now supports more complex scripts (i.e. scripts with SQL-Transact "GO" statements)
- MS-SQL Tools: Added a "CleanApps" tool. For those unfamiliar, this is the popular SQL script to fix Job Container Build Failures in Software Delivery. It's now built into WinOffline's Interactive GUI .
- WinOffline: Added an automatic history file cleanup for keeping your ComputerName.his clean and free from syntax errors. - WinOffline: WinOffline now ignores duplicate patches in the working directory (i.e. T5X0001.caz & T5X0001.jcl). The first patch will be accepted, and the second one will be skipped automatically. Since Arunesh can't remember to not use both the CAZ and JCL in the same folder .
- The usual minor tweaks, improvements and minor bug fixes.
The attached ZIP file contains two releases of WinOffline:
- One covering .NET Frameworks 2.0 - 3.5
- One covering .NET Frameworks 4.0 - 4.6.2
- Both are exactly the same code, therefore exactly the same functionality and experience.
- Brian Fontana, CA Support