Attached is the latest WinOffline version -- 2016.11.15
As a reminder, always be sure to test WinOffline before distributing/using widely in your environment. Ensure you are satisfied with the results and reply here in the community with any questions, concerns or potential bugs for me to correct!
Here's what's changed/improved for this release--
The attached ZIP file contains two releases of WinOffline:
- One covering .NET Frameworks 2.0 - 3.5
- One covering .NET Frameworks 4.0 - 4.6.2
- Both are exactly the same code, therefore exactly the same functionality and experience.
- Choose the one (or both) based on the presence and support of the .NET Framework in your environment!
- Brian Fontana, CA Support