CA Client Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA Client Automation |  the sizing of the instance of MS SQL Server CA Client Automation (Em / Domain Manager / SS)?

• 1.  CA Client Automation |  the sizing of the instance of MS SQL Server CA Client Automation (Em / Domain Manager / SS)?

Posted Sep 19, 2016 05:16 PM

search the online documentation of the product but does not give me a clear idea of how dimencionar each instance of Microsoft SQL Server for Client Automation Suit (enterprise manager, domain servers anager and Scalability)

someone could help me understand that I have to take encuenta values to make the sizing of the number of instances of database size and performance to request?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: CA Client Automation |  the sizing of the instance of MS SQL Server CA Client Automation (Em / Domain Manager / SS)?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 20, 2016 05:30 AM

Hi

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec1978039.aspx  gives a very basic guide.

I am afraid that there is no simple formula we can supply to give a more specific answer. CA Services is able to consult on your design with you. They would work with you to understand the full requirements for your implementation and scope the install accordingly.

regards

Rich

• 3.  Re: CA Client Automation |  the sizing of the instance of MS SQL Server CA Client Automation (Em / Domain Manager / SS)?

Posted Sep 20, 2016 01:42 PM

thank you, this information is essential, it seems unfavorable that CA does not have references.