CA Client Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

There is someway to know the subnets of the machines? Like ***.***.***.0, There are in some table? Hay alguna forma de saber las subnets de las máquinas? están en alguna tabla?

• 1.  There is someway to know the subnets of the machines? Like ***.***.***.0, There are in some table? Hay alguna forma de saber las subnets de las máquinas? están en alguna tabla?

Posted Jan 25, 2018 04:01 PM

Hello people!!, I need to know the subnet of some machines, is there someway to know it?, there are in a table? Do I need to apply a Policy or a complement? Can I do it in DSM Report?

THANKS!!

Hola a todos, necesito saber las subnets de algunas máquina hay alguna forma de saberlas?, están en alguna tabla? Necesito aplicar alguna política o algún complemento? Puedo hacerlo en DSM Report?

Gracias!!

• 2.  Re: There is someway to know the subnets of the machines? Like ***.***.***.0, There are in some table? Hay alguna forma de saber las subnets de las máquinas? están en alguna tabla?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 26, 2018 05:48 AM

The address of a subnet are calculated using the subnet mask. Client Auto inventory contains both the IP address and subnet mask that you need to perform this calculation.

There are many sites on the internet that you can use to quickly and easily get the information and this is just one example: http://www.subnet-calculator.com/

• 3.  Re: There is someway to know the subnets of the machines? Like ***.***.***.0, There are in some table? Hay alguna forma de saber las subnets de las máquinas? están en alguna tabla?

Posted Jan 26, 2018 01:32 PM

Hello Steve thanks for the help, but the page is offline, Do you know how to do that? For Example:

I have this IPs: 12.190.10.12, 190.80.200.40, 10.12.190.10 .

For that IPs i need to know the subnets for that IPs for example: 

For the first ipthe subnet will be this: 12.190.10.0

for the second: 190.80.200.0

Andfor the third: 10.12.190.0

There are someway to get that information from a table in CA? or the only way is doing the calculation foreach IP foreach machine.

Thank!!

• 4.  Re: There is someway to know the subnets of the machines? Like ***.***.***.0, There are in some table? Hay alguna forma de saber las subnets de las máquinas? están en alguna tabla?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 26, 2018 02:33 PM

If you google search there are other sites.

You also need the subnet mask. The IP address on its own is not enough.

Rgds

Steve.

Sent from Samsung Mobile