CA Client Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Software usage

Posted Jun 10, 2016 09:45 AM

Hi all,

I have created a collect task to monitor software usage which has 8 applications. I added that task to a group and it's running and 99% completed. But, if I am trying to collect the usage details under group details it's only showing 2 applications repeatedly with start time and stop time. Is that mean only 2 applications are used by those group of systems and rest of them are never used? and if I'm trying to generate a report on software usage in DSM reporter and trying to add a field under software>usage tab I'm getting only those 2 applications. If anyone can explain, it will be really helpful to me.

Regards,

Paul

• 2.  Re: Software usage
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2016 04:33 AM

Hi

Yes if you only see these usage details for these 2 then the other 6 have not yet been used. The reporter will only give you data for collected usage stats, as the other apps have not been run then the report will not have any data for them.

If you believe the usage stats are in error , ie you have run one of the metered apps and have no data then please raise this as a support case.

regards

Rich