CA Client Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Related User Accounts with duplicated time

Posted Mar 04, 2016 09:27 AM

Hello everyone.

I have an interesting situation. In the overview tab> Environment> All my users are on the same logon date. And when a new user authenticates, a few days after his date also changes to equal to other users.

grob.jpg

I wonder if there is a method to clean bulk all those logins that are in the Environment field. For already found the place of registration in the agents. So only need to delete them from the console.

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: Related User Accounts with duplicated time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2016 03:31 AM

Hello,

Do you see this for only computer WIN-HLD7KRSPQGM or for a lot of computers ?

It looks like that a process is doing a logon sessions for all users on the machines around 19:34.

Maybe a backup software is doing this ?

caf,register is detecting the logon session events and does a registration for the users.

You could have a look at log DSM\logs\TRC_CF_REGISTER*.log and in Windows event viewer in order to find out which process is doing this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jean-Yves

• 3.  Re: Related User Accounts with duplicated time

Posted Mar 07, 2016 07:27 AM

Hello Jean -Yves

That was just one example. I have several equipment (200) What is with the same problem. Are all notebooks and desktops and not have backups tasks running them.

I will verify log you indicated,  furthermore, has more any suggestion ?

Thank you .

• 4.  Re: Related User Accounts with duplicated time
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 14, 2016 07:26 AM

Hi Rafael

If this is still an issue for you I suggest you raise a support case so we can take a proper look.

regards

Rich

• 5.  Re: Related User Accounts with duplicated time

Community Manager
    Posted Mar 16, 2016 11:09 AM

Rafael -- is this still an issue for you, or did you open a support case as Richard_Little suggested?

• 6.  Re: Related User Accounts with duplicated time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 31, 2016 05:34 AM

Hi Rafael

I have marked this as answered assuming you have raised a support case to resolve this.

regards

Rich