CA Client Automation

View Only
  • 1.  web view of CA ITCM

Posted Jun 04, 2014 01:56 PM

Does CA ITCM 12.5 support the web console view of DSM manager?

• 2.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2014 12:10 AM

Hi Subrata,

Yes, if you are referring to Web Admin Console (WAC).

Regards,
    Samad

• 3.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Posted Jun 05, 2014 02:40 AM

thank you sir abdul_samad but is there any document available regarding Web Admin Console (WAC)?

• 4.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 06, 2014 12:54 AM

Hi Subrata,

Please refer to ITCM Implementation Guide which is available in the product DVD under the Doc folder.

Regards,
    Samad

• 5.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Posted Jun 08, 2014 01:05 PM

sir i have already went through ITCM admin and implementation guide and also considered following topics like "Tomcat Port Usage by Web Console" and "Tomcat Port Configuration for Web Console" to configure web console. But i am not getting proper help. what are the procedure to configure web console in ITCM 12.5??

• 6.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Posted Jun 09, 2014 05:14 AM

subrata, perhaps your question is a little generic. Are you trying to configure the Web Access Console for a specific purpose or to work on a specific environment or do you have problems with making it work just out of the box?

Have you already installed the web console on your manager or are you still stuck at step 0?

• 7.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 10, 2014 12:19 AM

Dear Subrata,

Please confirm if you have installed the Web Console and Web Services on your ITCM Domain Manager?

Regards,
    Samad

• 8.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Posted Jun 13, 2014 03:38 AM
      |   view attached

i have configured tomcat port during itcm installation. but whenever i am going to access itcm web console localhost:8090 its showing blank web page. can anyone help me to resolve this issue? or mention the steps that i should follow for web console configuration. herewith i am giving a snapshoot of tomcat port configuration....

• 9.  RE: web view of CA ITCM

Posted Jun 13, 2014 03:45 AM
    subrata_171:

i have configured tomcat port during itcm installation. but whenever i am going to access itcm web console localhost:8090 its showing blank web page. can anyone help me to resolve this issue? or mention the steps that i should follow for web console configuration. herewith i am giving a snapshoot of tomcat port configuration....

If that's the problem, provided everything else is ok, using http://localhost/wac to access your web console should just do the trick.

• 10.  Re: web view of CA ITCM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 16, 2014 11:07 AM

Hi

Is this resolved for you now?

• 11.  Re: web view of CA ITCM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 17, 2014 01:10 AM

Dear Subrata,

If you still experience issues, please go ahead and open a support ticket to investigate this issue.

Regards,

Samad