Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Public Dashboard not working after refresh

Posted Jan 01, 2020 06:22 AM
    We are trying to share our Public Dashboards to external users so that they can see the failed jobs without logging into AWI. The Dashboard is working fine when we open the URL for the first time. The moment we refresh it, the AWI Page will get stuck with the error "Server connection lost, trying to reconnect..." and we are able to see the below errors from the console.

We are getting this errors when we try to refresh the Public Dashboard URL

If we try to refresh one more time, it's throwing "Error in Application, see log for details." in an empty page.

I've tried to check the Session detail etc.. The login cookie is remaining same but the JSESSION ID is changing every time we refresh the page.

Has anyone ever faced this error or do I have to modify anything in the config parameters?

Thank you for your help in advance.

------------------------------
    Bharath B.

• 2.  RE: Public Dashboard not working after refresh
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 02, 2020 02:16 PM
    ​I am also facing this issue. It seems this is product issue. Every time you need to open the fresh page to see the updated dashboard results.

Thanks,
    Prakash S

​I am also facing this issue. It seems this is product issue. Every time you need to open the fresh page to see the updated dashboard results.

Thanks,
    Prakash S

• 3.  RE: Public Dashboard not working after refresh

Posted Jan 06, 2020 12:04 AM
    Thank you, @Prakash Subramanian. I will raise this with Automic Support and will update the forum.​

Bharath B.

• 4.  RE: Public Dashboard not working after refresh

Posted Jan 09, 2020 06:39 PM
    Hi Bharath,

Quick question about the dashboard link. After creating the shared link when I make any update in the dashboard with the same link, it is not reflecting until I create new link. Are you also facing same issue? or is there a way to reflect the latest changes in the same link?

Thanks,
    Prakash S​