Automic Workload Automation

View Only

Problem with character codification

• 1.  Problem with character codification

Posted Nov 12, 2019 11:34 AM
    Hi,

I'm having this error when trying to download some files with spanish names that have accents ( á é í ó ú ). I'm using the RA-FTP.
    In the following example the name should be "Finalizaciones-Liquidación 201908-Pagos.xlsx" and this is how it appears:

This is the output of the report
    com.uc4.ftpjob.DataTransferException: Source file does not exist: Finalizaciones-Liquidaci?n 201909-Pagos.xlsx, can't open file.com.uc4.ftpjob.DataTransferException: Source file does not exist: Finalizaciones-Liquidaci?n 201909-Pagos.xlsx, can't open file. at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.impl.CopyCommand.execute(CopyCommand.java:576) at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.ThreadPoolJobExecutor$ThreadRunner.run(ThreadPoolJobExecutor.java:86) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Caused by: com.uc4.ftpjob.DataTransferException: No such file. at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.SFtpCommandImpl.getInputStream(SFtpCommandImpl.java:255) at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.FtpFacadeCommandImpl.getInputStream(FtpFacadeCommandImpl.java:66) at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.impl.CopyCommand.execute(CopyCommand.java:552) ... 6 more
    Caused by: 2: No such file. at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2579) at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._stat(ChannelSftp.java:2028) at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:1188) at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:1160) at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.SFTPHelperDelegate$22.run(SFTPHelperDelegate.java:338) at com.uc4.ftpjob.commands.SFTPHelperDelegate$1.run(SFTPHelperDelegate.java:64) ... 1 more
    2019-11-11 16:17:49             0 files transferred, 3 not processed - No such file.

Is there a place to set the right codification? I'm sure it should exist, but I can't find it.

Thank you!