Automic Workload Automation

View Only

V12.3.0 CA.PKI and Servicemanager Unix - Error message when stopping service manager

• 1.  V12.3.0 CA.PKI and Servicemanager Unix - Error message when stopping service manager

Posted Oct 23, 2019 06:39 AM
    Edited by Roman Embacher Oct 23, 2019 07:05 AM
    ​######## SOLVED#######
    We were able to solve the issue. When calling the ucybsmcl command to stop the agent, the CAPKI home environment variable was not set. This caused the error message. also we added -certificate and -key with path to the key files to ucybsmcl command line call.
    #######################

Hi All,

I've setup service manager and agent on unix with CA.PKI. The connection is shown as trusted and i can start and stop the agent from the systemoverview. So far so good - but when i stop the service manager from init script, it will be stopped at the and, but i get this error message, which i am not sure where it comes from:

######################################################

Please check atleast one of the following conditions are met
            *) Set CAPKIHOME environment variable
            *) Pass valid second parameter to etpki_lib_init function. Ex: if the second parameter is /a/b/c/[lib]cryptocme2.[dll][so][sl], it is assumed that /a/b/c has all the required CAPKI shared libraries

Warning: Service Manager communication could not be established in secure mode!
    *ERROR 2* Pipe returned error
    Connection reset by peer
    #######################################################

the CAPKIHOME environment variablee is set (also the CASHCOMP variable).

Did anyone come across this yet? Everything seems to work fine , but the error message does not look good when calling the stop script on the unix server.

Thank you & Best Regards,
    Roman Embacher

​​​​​​