Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Sep 27, 2017 10:59 PM
    how do you usually resolve this warning/error message, which leads to an abnormal termination of DB.Load?

U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects or object groups.
    U00038067 ABORTING due to error!  
    Restart the program when cause of error has been corrected.
    FEHLER BEI PROCESS DBLOAD FILE: 38125

There are 2 parameters supported (-A and -M) to ignore the access settings and continue with the load.
    But still DB.Load does not show which objects are causing this. So I guess running a SQL query on the transport case files (OH_ExpFlag) could be used to check before executing DB.Unload & DB.Load.

Any ideas, tips, ...?

(SP group)

• 2.  U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Sep 28, 2017 03:00 AM
    Hmmm I usually do not have this issue because its forbitten to set object authorisations on object level. In General and in my company in particular...

So I would do following:

* find out who is responsible for access rights on object level
    * beat him/her up
    * beat him/her up
    * beat him/her up
    * beat him/her up
    * beat him/her up
    * run an SQL to identify all objects which have set Accessrights on object level with following statement:

select oh_name, OACL_BitCode, OACL_Prohibition from OACL, oh
    where oh_idnr = oacl_oh_idnr
    and oh_client = 1
    and oh_deleteflag = 0
    * clear the Accessrights on object level
    * unload / load a new transport case
    * remove the privilege "Deal with authorisations on object level" from all users

cheers, Wolfgang

• 3.  U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Sep 28, 2017 04:52 AM
    * beat him/her up

Can this somehow be done with Automic Script? Inquiring minds want to know ... ;)

• 4.  U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Sep 28, 2017 05:14 AM
    Hmmm - basically Yes - you can send an email via automic to info@schlaegertyp.de

http://www.schlaegertyp.de/

[info for the non-german-speaking guys, "schlägertyp" means thug....]

• 5.  U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Oct 01, 2017 05:01 AM
    Hi FrankMuffke,

Thanks for your input. I haven't checked yet but I guess this is caused by the dashboard objects created by ECC/AWI.

kind regards,
    Peter

• 6.  U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Oct 02, 2017 02:42 AM
    peter_grundler_automic

Yeah, think so too!

• 7.  Re: U00038125 The input file contains access rights on object level that refer to non-existing objects o

Posted Nov 21, 2018 11:13 AM

firstly you must export/import only usergroup and user objects on new automic. Then full load . it's done