Automic Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Deactivation of task is not possible, because there are active tasks inside this workflow construct remaining.

• 1.  Deactivation of task is not possible, because there are active tasks inside this workflow construct remaining.

Posted Dec 14, 2018 06:31 AM

Hello everyone,

So basicly I'm using AE version 10.0.7+build.392 (and JRE Version 1.8.0_181 64 bits) to deactivate some Jobs and Workflows that appear on my filter when they are aborted or manually canceled. Unfortunately, I've got an Workflow with status "ENDED CANCEL - manually canceled" but I checked already by the Statistics of this Workflow and it's running normally again. So I did a Monitor Parent over the Workflow and tried to deactivate it, and got the message U00012205, see on screenshot below:

So with the Monitor I saw that inside this Workflow exists a Group cancelled there with a status "FAULT_ALREADY_RUNNING - task is already running". I'm not sure how can I handle with that and also have no clue about it. Have you guys any ideia to proceed here?

• 2.  Re: Deactivation of task is not possible, because there are active tasks inside this workflow construct remaining.

Posted Dec 18, 2018 05:30 AM

Hi

if neither the JOBG nor objects started by the JOBG are running anymore you can try deactivating it in forced mode - Out of activity window click on the object(s) and choose deactivate(forced).

If this does not help you can change the Status of the object manually.

cheers, Wolfgang