Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  What are the certifications available for AWI?

Posted Dec 20, 2018 02:57 PM

Our organization will be moving from Java GUI of AWA to AWI late next year. By then we would like to be ready with the knowledge and skill set needed for AWI. Could anyone please let me know the best suited courses for the following roles - Designer, Admin and Operator? Also are there any certifications available for the same roles related to AWI which would help me? We are looking for the courses ranging from Basic level to expert level. Thank you, please let me know if anything is needed from my side!

• 2.  Re: What are the certifications available for AWI?

Posted Dec 20, 2018 04:49 PM

• 3.  Re: What are the certifications available for AWI?

Posted Jan 09, 2019 07:30 AM

Hi petwir

The URL you gave points to AWA, but what I need is for AWI. Could you please help me with AWI related courses and certifications?

Best Regards,

SaiPhani S

• 4.  Re: What are the certifications available for AWI?

Posted Jan 09, 2019 11:12 AM

I don't have any more information regarding available classes.  You could try contacting your CA/Broadcom sales representative for help.

• 5.  Re: What are the certifications available for AWI?

Posted Jan 14, 2019 08:22 PM

Hi SaiPhani0345

The list of course can be found at: CA Technologies Global Search Results 

For "Select a Catalog" - Pick your country where you want the training to take place.
    For "Product" - Select "Automic Workload Automation"  -I know you are looking for "AWI" but that is a component under the product line "Automic Workload Automation"

Please note the result my varies depending on where you are located, but if you are looking for that particular AWI course training (if you do not see it on the list - your CA/Broadcom sale representative contact would be able to help or if you don't know who they are, I can help in find your sale representative to contact you if you like).

--------------

As for certification there is currently only the "Certification: CA Automic Workload Automation 12.x Proven Implementation Professional"  (this is the same link that Pete had provided).

Which is a comprehensive cert on the Automic Workload Automation (AWA) - which contain the AWI, Automation Engine and various other components/knowledge that make up the Automic Workload Automation...