Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Customize ECC v11

Posted Aug 04, 2016 10:59 AM
    Hi all,

As we are exposing the ECC to more and more of our business, we are getting more requests of being able to change the colors of running and failed jobs in the ECC. It seem we have a lot of people in our business that are color blind are are having a problem seeing these colors. I know in the old version of the ECC you could update everything including the logo. it doesn't seem like that functionality is working in ECC v11. Has anyone been able to change any of those properties outside of changing CSS?

• 2.  Customize ECC v11

Posted Aug 04, 2016 11:52 AM
    Vincent, I hope that someone within the forum can give you better news than I can, or can provide you with something you need in that case. However i doubt that it might be possible to change the colors for the task stati.

Please also know that not only because of the color of a task the current status can be determined, it always goes with the Statustext, which can be also used to determine in which status a task currently runs. So if you cant determine it via the color, the text next to it is showing the definetly status in any case.