Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Feature Comparison document for Automic AWA - CDA - ASO

Posted Dec 08, 2018 02:41 AM

Hi,

Is there a Feature Comparison document for Automic AWA - CDA - ASO ?

So, If I get CDA what features are available to me?

If I need to get CDA would I have to acquire AWA as well, What about ASO ?

AWA - Automic Workload Automation

CDA - Continuous Delivery Automation

ASO - Automic Service Orchestration

Kind regards,

Atif

• 2.  Re: Feature Comparison document for Automic AWA - CDA - ASO

Posted Dec 13, 2018 05:51 PM

Hi aatifnaeem 

To my knowledge I don't believe there is a doc that does a side by side comparison for AWA, CDA, ASO.

As all three of these are under the "One Automation" but are outline as three different product track.

AWA

Product Data Sheet 

CA Automic Workload Automation - CA Technologies 

CDA - This is built on top of the AWA product line (so if you get license for it, it bundle the AWA or aka the Automation Engine & Automic Web Interface component etc.. with it)

Product Data Sheet 

Continuous Delivery Automation - CA Technologies 

ASO - This is built on top of the AWA product line (so if you get license for it, it bundle the AWA or aka the Automation Engine & Automic Web Interface component etc.. with it)

Product Data Sheet 

Continuous Delivery Automation - CA Technologies 

The link above have a high level data sheet of what each of these product are targeting in term of what use case you are trying to achieve with the product.   For example I have seen company getting the CDA when they are focusing more toward the real-time deployment & continuous testing...

This topic might be of some interest also: AWA vs ASO 

I'll reach out to some of our marketing/Account Manager folks and double check with them and post here if there is one floating out somewhere.  But the link above may give you some information you might be looking for.  Or otherwise, I would be happy to help get you in contact with an AM to demo/go through these with you in more detail.