Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  FOKUS and CA World - who's showing up?

Posted May 14, 2018 10:28 AM

Just signed up for FOKUS meet and CA World Genuinely looking forward to meeting fellow community members in person. Post in this thread if your're attending.

If you're sad for the olden times before it even became CA world, print your badge after online registration. It says 2017 and AutomicWorld, which seems odd, but also nostalgic (sorry, I had to cover the QR code with something, just in case ...).

Hope to see y'all in Frankfurt (the one in Hessia - should you accidentially stray into Poland, that's the wrong Frankfurt).

p.s. will probably only attend FOKUS and the first day of CA World because reasons

• 2.  Re: FOKUS and CA World - who's showing up?

Posted May 15, 2018 02:42 AM

Bad guy!

There is no need using stimulants - CA world will be &exciting# enough...

cheers, Wolfgang

• 3.  Re: FOKUS and CA World - who's showing up?

Posted May 15, 2018 09:03 AM

No Automic world for me this year. Joined Swisscom three weeks ago, won't try to bother my manager with expenses during my probation period ;-).

• 4.  Re: FOKUS and CA World - who's showing up?

Posted May 17, 2018 07:11 AM

I'm going :-)

Can someone please post a link to the Agenda?

• 5.  Re: FOKUS and CA World - who's showing up?

Posted May 18, 2018 06:55 AM

Can someone please post a link to the Agenda?

The sign-up site has a link to an agenda, but it didn't contain any items as of yet. I suspect it's to come later ...

Cheers,

Carsten

• 6.  Re: FOKUS and CA World - who's showing up?

Posted May 18, 2018 11:13 AM

Hi all,

The Automic World Event is now called CA Automation Summit. You can get more info on the dedicated website.

The agenda is still being finalized and will soon be available. Of course we'll keep you updated.