Agile Requirements Designer

View Only
  • 1.  Better quality of test case generation using ARD tool

Posted Oct 09, 2017 05:12 AM

Hi All,

How to generate a better quality of test cases using CA Agile Requirement Designer?

Unfortunately, I have not been successful in generating better quality of test cases. I might be using wrong procedure to generate test cases. Please let me know if there is any way to generate a better quality of test cases.

Thanks,

Sushma

• 2.  Re: Better quality of test case generation using ARD tool
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 09, 2017 08:30 AM

Hi Sushma, 

This could be a very in depth investigation process and the communities may not be the best spot for this discussion. 

Can you please elaborate on how you are currently generating your test cases with ARD? Screenshots would be appreciated. 

How are you defining quality in this instance? 

I would suggest that you reach out to your CA Account Manager who can find a resource who can work with you one on one to help you utilize ARD and improve the quality of your test cases. If you do not know who your account manager is, you can call our customer care team: Contact CA Support - CA Technologies 

Best regards,

Taylor

• 3.  Re: Better quality of test case generation using ARD tool

Posted Oct 10, 2017 08:28 AM

Hi Sushma, 

If you would like to continue troubleshooting this over the communities instead of a one on one resource found by your account manager, may I convert this post to a discussion so that we can get input from other users as well and thread will not looked closed?

If so, can you please provide the following information? 

- Can you please elaborate on how you are currently generating your test cases with ARD?

- Screenshots would be appreciated. 

- How are you defining quality in this instance? 

Best regards,

Taylor