DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  no metrics found

Posted Nov 12, 2020 10:28 PM
    Edited by Steve B Nov 13, 2020 12:24 AM
    Hi guys,

I've popped our lab system back on 9.02 so we can give 20.1 a go.

Just wanted to make sure it's all looking ok before we jump up to 20.1 and noticed that the details tab of a host within UMP shows metrics:

However, if I click the metrics tab - it shows "no metrics found":

Just wondering if anyone has seen this and knows why?

Cheers!

edit: don't mind me! found this thread which had a link to an article on how to fix it. Turns out our lab system is too small. Wonder if this was the reason i wasn't seeing the data in my QOS data not in OC thread.

• 2.  RE: no metrics found

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 13, 2020 10:16 AM
    Had this issue with just a few robots on a high powered system. Turned out to be a timing issue? anyway try update_metric_id setting describe in this doc, also has other tips.

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/it-operations-management/ca-unified-infrastructure-management-probes/GA/alphabetical-probe-articles/data-engine/data-engine-troubleshooting.html#concept.dita_3f32bea90d4ec90481cd5b2bccbb5935069a9a54_CorrelationIssueswithMetricData

• 3.  RE: no metrics found

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 13, 2020 10:30 AM
    Actually from my notes I set lsv_sleep to 30 in data_engine raw config and restarted, and it fixed after 10min. Then I set lsv_sleep back to original and restarted and everything was OK.