DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Exist some way for integrate CAUIM with web page

Posted Oct 31, 2018 01:10 PM

Hi all.

I have an enviroment MSP with more of 15 customer.

A customer need that I deliver info of the your tenant (hub Secondary).

The customer need this information for build charts, structures tables, amon other, and integrate to your web page.

Question:

1- Is possible this with some API ?

2- I know that exist RESTful Web Services, but how can I deliver the information only of your tenant?

Any Idea?

Best Regards.

• 2.  Re: Exist some way for integrate CAUIM with web page

Posted Oct 31, 2018 02:53 PM

UMP supports a multi-tenancy of sorts. One method is dependant on having origins that represent tenants.

When you create the accounts in UMP, you associate them with the appropriate origins. Then when the users log into UMP they see only data for the assigned origins.

If you bypass the standard widgets, there are global SQL variables (${originsSqlList} for instance) that allow you to build the assigned origins into your queries.

-Garin

• 3.  Re: Exist some way for integrate CAUIM with web page

Posted Nov 01, 2018 05:21 PM

Hi Garin, can you explain a little more this? I can't understand. I need that the customer getting information from CAUIM to integrate to your web page.

**If you bypass the standard widgets, there are global SQL variables (${originsSqlList} for instance) that allow you to build the assigned origins into your queries.

• 4.  Re: Exist some way for integrate CAUIM with web page

Posted Nov 01, 2018 05:39 PM

user accounts are assigned an origin and that permits them to see only devices in that origin. Is that what you want?

• 5.  Re: Exist some way for integrate CAUIM with web page

Posted Nov 01, 2018 06:22 PM

Yes, but with (RESTful Web Services) or (API) for that the customer consumes from your web pag.

• 6.  Re: Exist some way for integrate CAUIM with web page

Posted Nov 02, 2018 12:21 PM

It's kind of difficult to understand exactly what the need is based on the limited description.

Did you check out the tech docs?

A quick search found:

How to create portal views using Sites in UMP 8.4, - CA Knowledge 

How to create a custom UMP menu entry and export i - CA Knowledge 

How to share UMP menu entries between user - CA Knowledge 

Setup User Specific Groups in USM - CA Knowledge