DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP?

Posted Jul 25, 2018 05:06 AM

Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP. As of now what I understand is it can handle one report per schedule. Need to know if it can handle multiple reports in a single schedule.

• 2.  Re: Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP?

Posted Jul 25, 2018 07:27 AM

When creating the schedule you are allowed to only select a single performance report object from the list. You could try using the Windows multi select (ctrl or shift while selecting) but I don't believe that works - at least it doesn't for me.

You can create a multi-page report so if what you are looking for is multiple pages, then that's possible by creating the report with all the desired pages.

-Garin

• 3.  Re: Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP?

Posted Jul 26, 2018 09:17 AM

Thanks Garin,

But my requirement is simple, every month end we need to send multiple reports to a single person(who is responsible for creating a management overview)now as of now we have multiple schedules that send all the reports.
    What I was thinking if we could have a single schedule to send all different reports in one go if it is the case for the reports being sent to a single end user.

• 4.  Re: Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP?
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 26, 2018 09:35 PM

Combine the reports into one and then schedule that.

Otherwise you need multiple schedules.

Or alternatively, use multiple schedules to create the reports on disk and then script the process of emailing them. 

-Garin

• 5.  Re: Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP?

Posted Jul 30, 2018 05:31 AM

Just need your opinion on, if this could qualify as an idea?
    Maybe I'll put it up on ideas wall then.

• 6.  Re: Can we schedule multiple reports through the report scheduler in UMP?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2018 06:14 AM

Hello Abhishek, yes, I think this should be created as an idea. I´m this idea will get votes. Can you please mark this thread as answered though ?

Kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Support