DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to configure UMP dashboard(UIM)

Posted Jul 11, 2018 01:50 AM

Hi,

I am unable to configure and log in into UMP dashboard of UIM and also getting error "not able to load dashboard configuration". Please look into this issue and try to provide the resolution asap.

Regards//

Pushpa

• 2.  Re: Unable to configure UMP dashboard(UIM)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 11, 2018 07:25 AM

Hi Pushpa,

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Are you able to log in to the UMP at all?

Can you share a screenshot of the error so we can better understand the problem?

Thanks,

Alex

• 3.  Re: Unable to configure UMP dashboard(UIM)

Posted Jul 11, 2018 07:35 AM

I am able to login into UIM admin console but not able to login into UMP portal (UIM dashbpoard) and getting this below mentioned screenshot. Please look into this issue and try to provide the correct resolution for the same.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Pushpa

• 4.  Re: Unable to configure UMP dashboard(UIM)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 11, 2018 07:50 AM

hi @Pushpa kumari, are you using special characters in the name of the dashboards saved?

• 5.  Re: Unable to configure UMP dashboard(UIM)

Posted Jul 11, 2018 07:58 AM

Hi,

I am giving mentioned below path  :

http://(Hub IP):81/dashboard/jsp/standalone.jsp?path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\

• 6.  Re: Unable to configure UMP dashboard(UIM)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 11, 2018 10:30 AM

@Pushpa kumari  there is a defect on the current version of Dashbaord portlet. 

My question was to validate if you are having the same issue.

The message you are seeing appears if you load a dashboard portlet that is linked to a "default dashboard" which name contains special characters: (ie. ëöüñ etc..)

The workaround is not using special characters on the name of the published dashboard.