Hi all, hope you are well..
There is a way to delete alarm details of uim that Spectrum recieve?
for example we would like to delete:
And so on..
Leaving only the alarm message and IP/Hostname..
Thanks in advance!
how are you getting alarms to spectrum?
Spectrumgtw probe or snmpgtw?
From Spectrumgtw probe...
I am sorry it does not look like this is a possibility at this time.
Please do open an ER to have PM consider this for a future release.
You can remove the event message content from Spectrum OneClick using the Event Configuration (Tools --> Utilities --> Event Configuration). You need to identify the event code (Example: 0x6330070 from the attached screenshot) and remove the variables which you do not want to display in Spectrum. From the above screenshot, you can remove all the fields from "Level" to "Custom 5".
Make sure to have a copy of the fields that are going to be removed.
Once done, follow below steps to update the event configuration.
1. On the Event configuration window, select File --> Save All
2. On the OneClick console --> Explorer tab --> Under Spectrum Server (EX: lxspec01 (0x400000) --> Select Universe
3. On the right side contents panel --> Select List --> Filter for VNM (that would be your Spectrum Server name) and select it
4. On Component detail pane, under information tab expand SpectroSERVER control --> Click on Update Event Configuration
5. Open Spectrum OneClick Web UI --> Administration --> Update Event and Alarm Files --> Click on Reload
Hope this helps.
Thank you Rajashekar, I will perform those steps and I will inform results.